Monday, February 18, 2008

i am back!

wow, it has been awhile. Yes, i am back!!! So much has happened for the past few weeks yet everything seems like yesterday.

The reason i wasn't updating my blog is because my stupid Toshiba laptop went dead on me 3 weeks ago. I came home from work on a Friday nite and it was dead. Completely. Took it to a computer store for repair and, 3 weeks went by.

This year's Chinese New Year is a little more meaningful to me compared to the previous ones i had. Invited my closests friends from school over for a Malaysian/Chinese dinner. I didnt really have the time to make alot of dishes, but was still able to cook a few, like mix vege, chicken with curry flour, sambal seafood, sring rolls (from Catherine)...







Flo, Kevin, Kathleen (my roomate), and Catherine


Group pic


Us jamming on Guitar Hero

No comments: